Friday, March 9, 2012

Tool #9


  • Technology allows my students to accomplish musical goals much faster. We are able to manipulate just a basic recording to make into something practical that we can utilize to help us be successful
  • When students take ownership in their learning, that tend to get more out of the task and appreciate it even more.
  • Music was not included in the given websites.
  • I use "MiniPiano" and "Virtuoso" to give pitches frequently. "LaDiDa" is also a good app for creating commercial music that I've used from time to time.
  • I have been able to use my iPhone as a recorder to record individual voice parts to send out via email or text to students so they can work on their parts at home and take some ownership in their learning.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment